Beneficiaries Description: The project beneficiaries are those who want to learn Armenian national military dances, in particular youth and soldiers of the Armenian Army.
Project Area: Yerevan
- Give every interested person an opportunity to learn Armenian traditional military dances.
- Increase interest among the youth and in particular the soldiers towards Armenian culture and military art.
- Enhance the spirit of unity and patriotism among the youth and in particular the soldiers in the army.
- Fight against the well spread low quality culture and foreign influence in the Armenian society.
- Support the public school teachers and pupils while they learn military dances as a part of their mandatory curriculum.
- Having the current interest of the Ministry of Defense of RA, endeavor towards including “Military Dance” as part of the curriculum in Vazgen Sargsyan Military Institute which will serve as a base to bring the military dances into the Armenian Army.
|Start Date:||September 4, 2017|
|End Date:||April 5, 2018|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Liana Sargsyan|
|Project Cost by Implementer:||In-kind|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 8,180,264 USD: 16,867|