Beneficiaries description: Annually about 10-15 participant students selected among: orphans from state and private orphanages, needy youth and anyone interested in learning the vocation, for the preparation and realization of electrical works.
Project area: Gyumri (Shirak)
Project Goal: to empower annually 10-15 orphans and institutionalized children from Gyumri and neighboring villages as well as anyone interested in acquiring vocational skills and knowledge in electro technical industry to find employment and make a career in the field, in order to become independent and secure individuals.
- To develop the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of 10-15 orphans from state and private orphanages, needy youth and anyone interested in preparation and realization of electrical works;
- To develop work ethics and management skills through a series of appropriate trainings.
- To develop good language skills in order to facilitate communication with partner organizations and foreign enterprises.
- To establish contacts with other vocational institutions, technical colleges, enterprises, construction firms and repair service shops.
- To create long-lasting communication between the Fondation d’Auteuil staff and GREF through regular formation programs and visits
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Ruben Krrikyan|
|Implementer:||Our Lady of Armenia Convent (OLAC)|
|Project Cost by Implementer:||AMD: 9,920,150 USD: 27,177|
|Project Cost by Partner:||AMD: 8,050,000 USD: 22,055|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 9,179,950 USD: 25,150|