Beneficiaries Description: 5 Producer groups’ (PGs) members and at least 26 PG group member farmers from Shirak, Gegharkunik, Lori and Aragatsotn regions
Project Areas: Shirak, Gegharkunik, Lori and Aragatsotn regions
Project Goal: to support regional businesses and increase business and economic impact via provision of low–interest loans and technical consultation
- To improve the access of small-plot agricultural producers to sustainable and beneficial loan services.
- To provide prospective businesses with an access to affordable loan capital.
- To expand the type and quality of loan services available to small-plot agricultural producers.
- To increase incomes and assets of poor producers
- To improve capacity of producer groups to access and use market information; to work collectively; to address technical challenges
- To establish profitable relationships between producers, buyers and service providers
- To change community mindset; increase hope, future orientation, dignity, confidence
|Start Date:||December 1, 2016|
|End Date:||March 31, 2019|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Armen Hakobyan|
|Implementer:||“CARD Agro Credit” Universal Credit Organization CJSC (CARD)|
|Partner Organization:||World Vision-Armenia|
|Project Cost by JMF :||AMD: 40,490,000 USD: 82,633|
|Beneficiaries Number:||31 PGs|