Beneficiaries Description: 26 potential Farmer Cooperatives (FC) and at least 300 farmers
Project Areas: Armavir, Ararat, Vayots Dzor and Aragatsotn marzes.
Project Goal: To improve the overall economic state of farmers by providing Farmers Cooperatives and consequently member farmers with low-interest and beneficial loan services.
- To improve the access of small-plot agricultural producers to sustainable and beneficial loan services.
- To expand the type and quality of loan services available to small-plot agricultural producers.
- To support the development of client-focused loan product design and delivery systems addressing the economic needs of small-scale agricultural production in Armenia.
- To provide a source of capital to microfinance providers that have clear and consistent social mandate, so that they can effectively compete in the financial sector while still maintaining this social mandate.
- To promote Corporate Social Responsibility concept among microfinance providers and receivers.
|Start Date:||December 1, 2013|
|End Date:||October 31, 2014|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Armen Hakobyan|
|Implementer:||“CARD Agro Credit” Universal Credit Organization CJSC (CARD)|
|Project Cost by JMF :||AMD: 200,423,630 USD: 494,873|