Beneficiaries Description: 20 potential SMEs and Farmers of Meghri region
Project Area: Yerevan
Project Goal: To improve the overall economic state of farmers and SMEs of Meghri region through creating a sustainable source of financing and providing low-interest and beneficial loan services.
- To improve the access of agricultural producers and SMEs to sustainable and beneficial loan services.
- To expand the type and quality of loan services available for agricultural producers and SMEs.
- To support the development of client-focused loan product design and delivery systems addressing the economic needs of farmers and SMEs of the region.
- To provide a source of capital to microfinance providers (CARD in this case) that have clear and consistent social mandate, so that they can effectively compete in the financial sector while still maintaining this social mandate.
- To promote Corporate Social Responsibility concept among microfinance providers and receivers.
|Project Type:||JMF initiative/Unsolicited|
|Start Date:||October 1, 2013|
|End Date:||September 30, 2015|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Armen Hakobyan|
|Implementer:||“CARD Agro Credit” Universal Credit Organization CJSC (CARD)|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 40,500,000 USD: 98,765|
|Beneficiaries Number:||20 potential SMEs and Farmers of Meghri region|