Beneficiaries Description: Direct beneficiaries are 600-800 university students. Indirect beneficiaries include two university students, student councils’ members, and administration
Project areas: Gavar (Gegharkunik) , Gyumri (Shirak)
Project Goal: To assist university students in Armenia’s outer-laying regions to play a more active, capable and informed role in Armenia’s immediate and long-term economic, social and political development.
- To develop the organizational and technical capacities of Student Councils in regional universities, helping them to more effectively fulfill the responsibilities entrusted to them by the student bodies they represent.
- To empower university students outside of Yerevan to more actively and effectively participate in dialogue, initiatives and actions related to relevant social issues in Armenia.
- To create opportunities for dialogue, information, exchange and learning between university students and key players in government and non-governmental organizations and other civil society structures.
- To build a network of communication and collaboration on social and civil issues between university students in different regions of Armenia.
|Project Type:||Self-Developed / Direct Implementation|
|Start date:||June 2005|
|End date:||June 2006|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Ruben Krikyan|
1. Center for Community Dialogue and Initiative (CCDI).
|Project Cost by Partner||AMD: -|
|Implementer:||JMF / Center for Community Dialogue and Initiative (CCDI)|
|Project Cost by Implementer:||AMD: -|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 20,776,208|