Beneficiaries Description: Direct beneficiaries of the project are 5-10 caregivers and about 32 physically disadvantaged people. Indirect beneficiaries are families of disabled.
Project Areas: Yerevan
- To improve quality of life of physically disadvantaged people who need short or long term qualified and dignified home health care services in Armenia by providing them with trained and compassionate home health care providers, and
- To increase the capacities of JMF to fully understand HHC need and concept in the local context to develop reliable and sustainable project addressing HHC needs in Armenia to institutionalize HHC services.
- Formation of a team of caregivers among the people trained under the “Husaber” Benevolent Foundation’s “Hospice is the house of consolation, clemency and life” project. Updating knowledge of caregivers.
- Formation of a team of specialists (psychologist, general practitioner, lawyer) to interview, select, train and regularly consult caregivers.
- Identification of potential clients/patients through three or four medical institutions of Yerevan.
- Coordination of activities of caregivers and team of specialists.
- Provision of income generation possibility to caregivers.
|Start Date:||December 1, 2010|
|End Date:||May 31, 2011|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Zara Janibekyan|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 3,070,000 USD: 8,411|