Beneficiaries Description: Direct beneficiaries of the project are about 12 caregivers and about 35-40 disabled/physically disadvantaged people
Project Areas: Yerevan
- To improve quality of life of physically disadvantaged (disabled) people who need short or long term qualified and dignified home health care services in Yerevan by providing them with trained and compassionate home health care providers (caregivers), and
- To establish contacts and collaborate with appropriate Ministries and institutions to develop reliable and sustainable project addressing HHC needs in Armenia (institutionalized HHC services).
- Formation of a new team of 5-7 caregivers. A team of specialists (psychologist and general practitioner) will interview, select, train and regularly consult caregivers.
- Development of the capacities of the new joined caregivers through trainings to be provided by the project psychologist and general practitioner.
- Updating the knowledge and skills of the “old” caregivers through a short refreshing training seminar.
- Identification of potential clients/patients through 2-4 medical institutions of Yerevan.
- Coordination and leading of caregivers (both, new and old) and specialists team activities.
- Provision of income generation possibility to caregivers.
- Identification of and collaboration with appropriate Ministries and Institutions that are likely interested and might be supportive in HHC development in Armenia.
|Start Date:||December 1, 2011|
|End Date:||December 1, 2012|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Zara Janibekyan|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 3,617,500 USD: 9,911|