- Establish a Rehabilitation Center for children with disabilities and development disorder
- Reconstruct, renovate, furnish and equip the building to serve as a Rehabilitation Center for children and Resource Center for conducting professional trainings for the staff and vocational trainings for parents of the beneficiary children.
- Recruit and train specialists to further be employed to work with children at the Center.
- Conduct outreach visits to the targeted villages with the purpose of identifying new cases of child disability and development disorder to further register at the Center for treatment.
- Organize vocational trainings for parents (mainly mothers) at the Resource Center for potential employment.
|Project Type:||JMF initiative|
|Start Date:||May 1, 2019|
|End Date:||December 30, 2021|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Zara Janibekyan|
|Project Cost by Partners:||AMD: 94,070,115 USD: 193,959|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 10,371,725 USD: 21,385|