JMF’s Economic Development Department emphasizes activities and projects that expand the economic opportunities for the underprivileged by providing sustainable financial services.
JMF has set the following strategic objectives to meet the demand of program beneficiaries:
- Increase beneficiaries’ access to micro credit services
- Enhance institutional lending services
- Increase the educational level of borrowers
JMF also prioritizes economic development activities that:
- Assist appropriate non-financial business development services that build the capacity of small entrepreneurs to establish and manage businesses.
- Improve the employability of vulnerable populations by supporting activities, such as vocational and technical training.
- Support the successful small businesses and industries that have the potential for growth and opportunity to provide employment for vulnerable groups.