Beneficiaries Description: Direct beneficiaries are nearly 600 university students. Indirect beneficiaries are the three university students, student councils’ members, and administrations of the universities.
Project areas: Gavar (Gegharkunik) , Gyumri (Shirak), Vanadzor (Lori)
Project Goal: To vivify and enhance civil participation in the regions of Armenia through supporting and encouraging university students in out-laying regions to play more active, capable and informed role in immediate and long term economic, social and political development of the country.
- To develop the organizational and technical capacities of students in Vanadzor State Pedagogical Institute (VSPI).
- To further enhance the students’ civic activities in Giumry and Gavar universities.
- To empower university students of Gyumri, Gavar, and Vanadzor universities more actively and effectively participate in social life of their community and country at whole.
- To promote university students to investigate civic issues in the local rural communities through providing a mature ground for research, cooperation and civic action.
- To develop a network of communication and collaboration on social and civil issues between three university students.
|Project Type:||Self-Developed / Direct Implementation|
|Start date:||September 1, 2007|
|End date:||September 1, 2008|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Ruben Krikyan|
|Implementer:||JMF / Center for Community Dialogue and Initiative (CCDI)|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 11,772,447|